It enables the national telecommunications operator to rent pairs of optical fiber to interconnect their different sites together. This service is suitable for both intra-city and inter-cities interconnections.
Figure shows the National and Regional Coverage of the Optical Fiber.
- Secure and permanent (Redundant routes).
- High reliability.
- Largest coverage in the country.
- Avoiding incurring the cost of establishing a new transmission infrastructure.
- Making use of the largest existent infrastructure to rapidly build a transmission backbone.
- Competitive prices.
- Excellent for carrying huge amount of information and interconnecting the main sites.
Inquiries and Service Ordering:
For more information on the service and installation please call your account manager or Contact us