Core Purpose of the Job:
Plan and develop propositions to ensure effective services strategies implemented in order to deliver desired access to the mobile segments coordinating all prepaid, postpaid, mobile segments and roaming services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully accountable of planning and supervising the implementation of mobile propositions for consumer and business segments.
- Fully accountable for maximizing mobile revenue potential of delegated portfolio of existing Sudani Products/Services and to develop profitable new products/ Services
- Lead mobile segment strategic objectives & supervise the implementation of value proposition for voice prepaid and roaming service.
- Identify and manage mobile segments and target them with suitable products and services.
- Develop a pricing strategy to the new products and services in accordance to the overall company revenue plan, competition, and market acceptance to stimulate ARPU & enhance profitability.
- Design new pricing plans and promotions to maximize revenues in the short/long term with sound business cases.
- Manage voice prepaid and postpaid propositions besides specific mobile segments propositions to deliver best value to the company.
- Coordinate with business sales for delivering suitable mobile postpaid propositions.
- Coordinate and align with business and residential fixed services department to deliver best value to business segment.
- Build Business Plans, Forecast, Budgeting, Presentations, and Marketing Plans, required for all mentioned areas of expertise.
- Market & revenue share targets custodian.
- New service and sites coverage enhancement.
- In charge of Roaming pricing and value propositions, voice and data/broadband.
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks assigned by management.
Minimum Qualification, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, the sciences business administration / Marketing or any other related education.
- PMP and MBA is preferred.
- Technical Certificate is considered
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience serving same or similar field, mandatory telecommunication industry.
- At least 3 years of supervision role as (a Manager or Senior Manager) managing a team holding high accountabilities to achieve targets.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience as an individual contributor in Mobile Marketing practice prior to management.
- Solid Background in telecommunications services technology as well as business management with strong competent in analytics, responsible to achieve company goals.
- Proven experience in managing projects and SLAs.
- Sound knowledge in strategic planning and risk management.
- Competent in preparing report and making presentations.
- Broad knowledge of the telecommunication industry.
- Understanding the regulated environment.
- Understanding of business finance, including budget management.
- Knowledge of Marketing policies, strategies and methodologies.
- Sound general business knowledge as well as knowledge of core business processes.
- Understanding of the market, industry and segments in a general sense.
- Understanding of the Sudan market, Sudani business strategy, goals and competitive environment.
- In depth understanding of all elements of the Product Life Cycle management and marketing mix.
- Understanding of the current best practice marketing methods and approaches.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal effectiveness including negotiation, tact and diplomacy.
- Familiar with project management tools and methodologies.
- Admirable experience in Consulting and Contract Management.
- Delivering exceptional service by increasing performance through resolution besides delegation and conflict management in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strive to proactively response to customer concerns, query or claim in a timely and effective manner.
- Equipped with integrity, high accuracy levels and work quality standards.
- Excellent analytical thinking with attention to details in order to solve problems that may come up on a regular basis making Decision and priorities work to meet demands of business.
- Confident in using math skills to make sure where company’s money is going.
- Sustain efficient relationship with suppliers, consultants and providers creating healthy environment to provide customers satisfaction.
- Solid knowledge of Human Resource practices (Performance management, Leadership, Regulatory, Managing accountability and Staff motivation).
- Strive to work collaboratively with the team, management and customers across functional areas, often spinning multiple plates at once and provide constructive feedback to management.
- Commitment to the Organization and high performance standards.
- Capable to Work under high pressure and complicated areas.
- Professional use of relevant IT packages such as ERP, Visio, MS Project and Microsoft Office tool.
Arabic/ Fluent English
|Contract Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Job Title||Mobile segments Propositions SM|